[Wasagdu] A couple things

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 01:04:57 UTC 2015

Hi Becky.  Okay, here'the the long story.  (Smile).  In the
middle of the night, or early Saturday morning, Nova threw up.
She kept throwing up.  I had to work, so I went to work and Craig
decided later that morning to take her to the vet.  They did an x
ray, and found nothing.  So they gave Craig an antibiotic for
her, plus a pill that is similar to Pepcid.  When ow got home
from work, I found Nova not acting very peppy.  She wouldn't eat
any rice and cottage cheese, though she had stopped drowing up.
I've never seen Nova turn down food, so that concerned me.

Sunday morning, she came trotting out of the room where her crate
is, and acted like she felt a little better, at first.  She still
wouldn't eat, which again concerned me.  Then we jent to bed,
assuring each other that Nova could wait until Monday morning to
go to the vet.  But the longer we laid there talking, the more
worried we get.  So Craig and ow took her to the emergency vet.
They did blood work, but again nothing.  They suggested that we
might want to consider an ultrasound.  I decided that Nova should
stay at the emergency vet, because I was concerned that she might
throw up more and get dehydrated.  She threw up again, just as we
was getting ready to leave, so that was a good indicator we'd
made a good decision.

Anyway, Monday morning they did the ultrasound, and found the
little toy.  End of story.  More on Tuesday after the vet checks
her again.    Debby and silly Nova