[Wasagdu] A couple things

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 04:20:35 UTC 2015

Hi Mike, yes we did.  I did send out an email to the WASAGDU
list.  But basically, we're going to have Marci check to see if
we can eat in a room that the restaurant has, and order from the
menu, since some of us will need to go to the NFBW Board meeting
at 7:00.  WE decided that we would have our real elections,
collect dues from those who need to pay, (this is not in the
right order).  Kaye is sending out the Constitution again to
everybody on the list.  I'll be putting the agenda out tomorrow
or Tuesday, as soon as I hear from Marci.     Debby