[Wasagdu] Active shooter presentation

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 01:20:01 UTC 2016

This is a rather scary topic, but I'm glad that you brought it up. Hopefully at work if something should happen I would be a# to hide somewhere.[q~"]∮ are certainly big things to hide behind. My husband and I have talked about this kind of thing, were we together. I told him he should run and get away, but he said that he would not leave me behind. So if we are together, we will run, hide or fight together, I guess. It would be a horrible experience to go through, so I'm sure hoping it never happens to any of us.    Debby and Nova