[Wasagdu] Active shooter presentation

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Dec 2 15:39:17 UTC 2016

Baylor was my first dog, so I really didn't have a real idea. I just knew what he had with me at home. Off the top of my head, it was breakfast. So I ordered room service. Unbuttered toast, scrambled eggs, and a small side of fruit. He had a piece of toast, and  egg. So that tided him over until we got home. He had reflux, so not feeding him was out of the question.

Another time was in Erie PA, I fed  him a piece of white meat chicken an veggies. I think though that time I ran out of dog food. This time might have been with my second guide. My mom was bringing his food that day.
I just hate being low after that experience.

Here at my home, We ordered food and it came in the mail with the bag ripped open. I fed what I had left until the next bag came. So toast eggs, veggies, chicken, cooked ground meat, rice for two dogs. They were just fine, smile. I gave the ripped open bag of food to my neighbor. My dogs were just fine on real food.

Becky and Jake