[Wasagdu] slowing a fast eater

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 19:58:26 UTC 2016

Debby, mentioned on another list her dog is a fast eater but doesn't choke,
thank God. You could put a baked potato sized larger rock in the bowl that
the dog has to eat around. I throw Tomasso's in the dish washer with the
bowl to clean it from the dog druel. You could put the food in a Jello mold.
You could float the food in water, note I am not crazy about this idea, just
throwing it out there. There is also a dog bowl for this purpose you can
purchase. You could also put half the portion down let her eat, tell her to
sit, and then after thirty seconds release her to finish the food. There are
all kinds of ways to out smart these dogs, smile.

Becky and fluffy Jake

Becky Frankeberger

Butterfly Knitting

-           Ponchos