[Wasagdu] TSA and IDs

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 19:28:43 UTC 2016

Michael,

They keep pushing the date back. First it was going to be this month. The latest I heard from a friend was mid-April. Almost all other states have had to comply with this for a while but Washington kept getting an extension. I’m going to switch mine to the Enhanced ID very soon. I will be OK to fly to the NFB Washington seminar but I need to go and do this.

Marci