[Wasagdu] New Law

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Jan 16 23:34:44 UTC 2016

I dare them. I will own the restaurant or whatever it is, if they dare throw
me out.  Federal law protects me with my task trained dog, growl. Who is
there that will prove all these service dogs are task trained, and that
folks is the key. The dog or horse must do something that is trained that
allows me or any disabled person freer access.

Federally they can't throw me out.

Warm hugs,

Becky