[Wasagdu] Another denial

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed May 11 21:27:34 UTC 2016

We just read another access denial to a hospital by a service dog handler.
She was trying to see her daughter post op after major surgery. She was
blocked with again hands on. Her dog like ours are very well trained and
stayed quiet. So we need to educate our dogs are allowed in E.R. they are
allowed in pre and post op, they are allowed in intensive care, with the
exception of an infectious room.
According to the Department of Justice rules, the National Accrediting
Agency of that hospital.

We need to stay on this. We need to get to talk at the Police and Fire
academies.

Lecture over, sad face.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting