[Wasagdu] WA convention

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 22:17:13 UTC 2016

You might want to rethink about where to relieve your dog's then the pet
area. What I have seen are dirty areas in pet friendly hotels. Plus who
knows if these pet dogs have been vaccinated or not. So I personally would
scout out another place, maybe out a side door. So tell each other of
another place you found.

We used to travel a lot. We saw a four year old child in a hotel hallway
holding a boxer as our dogs walked by. Fortunately, this was a very well
behaved dog that the owners did tons of training with. No four year old
could hold a boxer otherwise. Then there was the guy in the lobby holding
his dog on a retractable leash who jumped on my husband's dog. Then the
chocolate lab outside who barked incessantly at ours. Just all kinds of
things we have seen from great pet owners to well, ahem. A guy had his dog
tied inside his truck bed all night, while he slept inside the hotel. Poor
puppy dog.

My advice do not use the pet area. Besides we are not required to use these
areas. We pick up, they don't.

Becky the rebel
Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting