[Wasagdu] GEB grads

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Jul 15 21:30:06 UTC 2017

Hello Guiding Eyes graduates.  A grads only conferendce call will be held on
Sunday July 30. The topic  will be  "play time, and grooming" as presented
at the GCES conference in Rye New York last april.Don, Matt, and Kathy did a
terrific job then, and will do so again.

Sunday evening at 6:00 P.M., dial: (  international number if outside the
U.S. 1 - 716 - 293 - 9620 ) Then dial: 341 - 715 - 3580, when prompted,
enter accesscode 934986 followed by pound.

Now you will be in the call.

This is a great topicm and very important to our dogs. I hope to hear you on
the call.

Tom + JJ (grad council president )

Juno-l  is A  supportive  communications forum for  Guide Dog  users, and
Puppy Raisers.  Founded and supported by  Guiding Eyes for the Blind
Graduates.