[Wasagdu] convention

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 16:35:25 UTC 2017

Great question, Becky! I confess that convention has not really been on my radar as Craig and I won't be able to be there. We are attending a wedding, Craig's youngest is getting married. Some suggestions: should elect officers; brainstorm on how we she continue on, what we might want to take on as a project.    Debby