[Wasagdu] FW: Please give me a call when you can!

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 01:51:29 UTC 2018

Becky, I can't really say that we're a chapter at all. We write each other from time to time and share stuff, but we haven't met for at least a year. I'm not exactly active, and am not really inclined to be at this point, either. The NFB chapter here is also on hold, sort of. I don't want to be President of anything anymore, and I think it would be better for me not to call and get everybody all excited again, or nobody responds, so I'll pass this on to Marci or Mike Forsano. Or you know, you could take leadership and get involved in re-starting the group.    Blessings,    Debby