[Westernwaynemi] Fw: [nfbmi-talk] Lunch for State Board Meeting Please Read

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 29 13:02:29 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "J.J. Meddaugh" <jj at bestmidi.com>
"Michigan Association of Blind Students" <mi-abs at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 12:59 AM
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] Lunch for State Board Meeting Please Read

Hello. I have been asked to figure out how many people will be attending the
state board meeting on August 6 in Kalamazoo at the Clarion hotel and
wanting lunch.
Chapter presidents, please let me know how many from your chapter you
expect. For those of you not a part of a chapter, please reply to this
message off list if you plan on attending.
Lunch will be $7 with the rest covered by the affiliate.
All are welcome to state board meetings.

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh