[WesternWayneMI] Tuesday, August 4, 2020 test meeting

Ather atherjammoa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 05:17:23 UTC 2020

I don't intend to nitpick with names honestly. There are other things to worry about with all this. I just went by whatever the listserve calls this chapter. In answer to your question though, yes. Unless they use one-tap mobile, or the link, they will have to enter both the meeting ID, as well as the 6-digit passcode.

Ather
Sent from my iPhone.