[WesternWayneMI] Convention kickoff meeting Monday 10/05/2020 8::00 PM

Ather Jammoa atherjammoa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:09:59 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
The following message is from JJ. Please read if you intend to
participate in the kickoff meeting tomorrow night. All of the Zoom
information is the same as our chapter meeting information, just in
case you want to give the information to anyone in the chapter who
does not have an email address.

We have a lot of exciting and important information to share, including
details on voting at convention and other convention information, as
well as updates on accessible voting in the 2020 election. Please join
us on Monday at 8 PM for our convention kick-off meteing via Zoom or
telephone to learn the latest happenings with the NFB of Michigan. There
will be an opportunity to ask questions during this session as well.
It's open to everyone, and the info is below.

To join the meeting from your computer or mobile phone, use the
following link.
https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Or call 646-876-9923 and use the following meeting information.
  Meeting ID: 961 269 5221
  Passcode: 902855

While convention is free, your donations to fund our movement are
appreciated. Sponsorship packages are also available.

Please send any questions to convention at nfbmi.org

Talk to you on Monday.