[WesternWayneMI] very sad news

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 20:36:56 UTC 2021

With deep sadness and profound regret I want to inform you that our beloved
Denise Cochran Kennedy has died. Denise passed away on Wednesday, March 24
while in the hospital from complications with her pancreas. On Wednesday,
March 31, 2021 there will be a walk through viewing from 1-8p m at the Jeter
Funeral home at 8436 W Chicago in Detroit. The funeral will be the following
day, April 1 and is a private event. Denise will be greatly missed and we
send our thoughts and prayers to her family during this time of deep loss.
Thankfully for Denise, she is no longer suffering and she is rejoicing with
her Lord.