[WesternWayneMI] IMPORTANT MESSAGE: 2021

ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Mon Nov 8 13:59:26 UTC 2021

Dear New Wayne County Chapter Members,

It has come to my attension that may be a motion at the State Convention to
merge the New Wayne County Chapter into the Detroit Chapter.

If this is something you have an oppiniom on, you may have a chance to vote
on it.

You can vote only if you are registered for the convention for the year of
2021.

Also, don't forget to pay the dues for 2022.

More information on this matter will be available later this week.

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Marcus Simmons,

President - NFBMI New Wayne County Chapter

2946 Kenford Road

WATERFORD  MI 48329-2927

 <mailto:ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com> ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com

(248) 595-9134