[WesternWayneMI] Birding by Ear

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 20:59:46 UTC 2023

Birding by Ear and Beyond is Back

International Migratory Bird Day, May 13, seems the perfect time to come
together. Please consider joining us at the Environmental Interpretive
Center too learn how to identify birds by their songs and calls, both those
migrating through the natural area and those making their home in the
outdoor classroom of the University of Michigan Dearborn. We will be meeting
in Room 119 at 9a m and later hiking through the woods to listen for birds.
The Environmental Interpretive Center is located in the northwest corner of
the University of Michigan Dearborn at 4901 Evergreen Road. If you wish you
may bring a packed lunch and join us from 11:30 until noon as we  get to
know one another and rekindle friendships. If you have any questions or need
transportation please contact

Donna Posont at 313-220-8140.

Blind and visually impaired people, their friends and families are welcome,
however, minor children must be accompanied by an adult.

Thanks for your interest and let's go birding,

Donna Posont