[WesternWayneMI] Owl Prowl

debrag1374 at sbcglobal.net debrag1374 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 4 11:07:39 UTC 2023

I will try to make it.

Debbie

From: WesternWayneMI <westernwaynemi-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Carol Allie via WesternWayneMI
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2023 7:17 AM
To: donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [WesternWayneMI] Owl Prowl

Hello Donna,

I plan to attend the owl prowl, and possibly bring Chris Morgan as well.

Carol

On Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 9:57 PM <donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com <mailto:donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com> > wrote:

December 9, 2023Owl Prowl

December brings many reasons for celebration. One big reason for the Birding by Ear and Beyond community is that the owls are more auditory as they begin their mating and nesting season. Please join us on December 9 as we travel the trails near the Environmental Interpretive Center in an effort to listen to the Great Horned Owls as well as Eastern Screech Owls. Any other species of owls would be an exciting surprise. Most of the evening we will stay warm indoors in the EIC as we celebrate with fun, food, and fellowship.  There is a plan to play Birdbraiin Jeopardy complete with lots of bird trivia and prizes. We will be meeting in Room 119 of the Environmental Interpretive Center in the northwest corner of University of Michigan, Dearborn campus from 5-8p m. For more information please contact Donna Posont, 313-220-8140, or respond to this email. I am looking forward to a seasonal celebration of Michigan Owls which includes lots of friends.

Gratefully,

Donna Posont

Coordinator, Birding by Ear and Beyond

Environmental Interpretive Center