[WesternWayneMI] Saturday's meeting

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:46:32 UTC 2023

Hello Chapter Members,

Previously I contacted you about reading a banquet speech for discussion
purposes at our August 5 meeting. I gave the incorrect title for the speech.
The one we will be discussing is called Blindness; Handicap or
Characteristic. If you have the opportunity please read it before attending
the meeting which will be held this Saturday, August 5 in the Henry Ford
Centennial library at 1p m. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts
and feelings about the banquet speech by Dr. Jernigan.

Thanks,

Donna