[WesternWayneMI] FW: Mew Wayne County Chapter Pop Corn Fund Raiser

ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Thu May 4 20:42:48 UTC 2023

From: Poppin Popcorn <chad at poppinpopcorn.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2023 12:49 PM
To: ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com

You don't want to miss this.

Hi Marcus,

First, did you know our mouth-watering popcorn comes in a variety of unique and classic flavors, such as Cheddar Cheese, Caramel, and Strawberry Shortcake? It's also made with high-quality ingredients so each bag is sure to satisfy any craving!

Our Popcorn is:

*     Gluten-free

*     Non-GMO

*     Whole grain

*     No added preservatives

*     No high fructose corn syrup

Did you know we offer more than just popcorn as part of our fundraising program?

We offer Candy, Cookies, and more!

1. Gourmet Candies: Your customers can satisfy their sweet tooth with our selection of irresistible candies. From Salted Caramels to gummy bears, our candies are perfect for customers of all ages.

2. Scrumptious Cookies: Our giant soft-baked cookies come in a wide range of flavors, including Hershey’s Chocolate Chip, Cinnabon, and Reeses Peanut Butter. Soft, chewy, and packed with flavor, these will be a hit for your fundraisers.

But don't just take our word for it! Here's what our happy customers have to say:

*     "Poppin Popcorn's products were a hit in our fundraisers! Everyone loved the variety of popcorn flavors, and the cookies were one of our biggest sellers. We reached our fundraising goal in record time! Only 14 days!" - Sarah T., PTA President

*     "The gourmet popcorn and cookies are addicting! My friends and family can't get enough, and we ended up surpassing our fundraising goal in just 7 days. The products arrived to them so fast! I highly recommend Poppin Popcorn for any fundraising need!" - Mark L., Youth Soccer Coach

Ready to bring these delicious treats to your fundraising efforts? Register for our fundraising program today and start earning a 50% profit on every sale!

 <https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0012o33YRDQ2EvnxUyI2rMZHiU6gnLJu9zSvQQoz847FtkWikFXhuxFEThpYC8ybJp_xw2VBTg6D--hCz_nwYiR1BeZ_pqNV93PLuDF5yeyDLW0PoQEWkKozJVviUMQlUXvHBWMy7gwlafp3X89XFELEpRgom4J2xvfuhSQfdFOuAw=&c=AwvUhipGRd42-_c_nNgoqnm8Q-zw2vciUXZF5zHBHbts3-Eb3V6Juw==&ch=XdbSLdS1uP1gT5I_IBvOWSpoSGvdYssRLf5vuXvfMiLOtjmY1c_ghg==> Click Here to Register for your Fundraiser Today

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Best regards,

The Poppin Popcorn Team

Poppin Popcorn | 1038 Washington Ave, Holland, MI 49423