[WesternWayneMI] FW: October 2023 NFB Capital Region Chapter Meeting and Technology Training

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 13:23:58 UTC 2023

From: Diana Mohnke <d_mohnke18 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2023 10:58 PM
To: Diana Mohnke <d_mohnke18 at yahoo.com>
Subject: October 2023 NFB Capital Region Chapter Meeting and Technology Training

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you know of two events that will be held on Monday, October 16, 2023. First,we will hold another technology training on the iPhone starting at 5 pm. It is best if you can come in person for the training but there is information on how to join the technology training at the bottom of this message. At 7 pm we will then hold our monthly chapter meeting. Information on how to join for the chapter meeting using Zoom can also be found at the bottom of this message. Please note that there are two different zoom rooms used for the two events.

 Both the training and chapter meeting will be held at the Michigan Flyer office located at 333 Albert Street, Suite 214, East Lansing, MI 48823. The Michigan Flyer office is located inside the East Lansing Marriott. You will need to go up to the second floor on the elevator and then after exiting the elevator go straight ahead and the office will be on your left.

Blessings,

Diana Eye Learn is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Lancing Training Session

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88219685776?pwd=RGtsQksyQ0JSb0VyakVjbnU4V1NuUT09> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88219685776?pwd=RGtsQksyQ0JSb0VyakVjbnU4V1NuUT09

Meeting ID: 882 1968 5776

Passcode: 720111

One tap mobile

+13092053325,,88219685776#,,,,*720111# US

 Dial

 +1 312 626 6799

**To join the chapter meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Zoom Id 9612695221 Password 902855

Call Zoom through an outside line at: (312)626-6799. Then enter in the Id

and password.