[WesternWayneMI] Pass it on to everyone you know!!!

debrag1374 at sbcglobal.net debrag1374 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 8 07:32:41 UTC 2024

The New Wayne county chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Michigan is doing an Avon fundraiser from January 19, through March 18, to
assist our members who are attending the 2024 National Federation of the
Blind convention. Our goal is to raise $2,500.

The National Federation of the Blind is the largest blindness movement that
advocates for equal opportunities for blind people to live the life we want.

With the support from you, we can reach our goal!

If you like bath and body, perfume and jewelry, you can click on my link to
see the variety of wonderful products!

Happy shopping and thank you for your support!

<https://www.avon.com/fundraiser/wwwavoncomfundraisernewwaynecountynfbmi?rep
=deborahgolden>