[WesternWayneMI] Show your support for Washington Seminar; here's how.

Sam Rau samdrau at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 17:32:45 UTC 2024

Join us for the opening session to Washington Seminar
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar>! During the
week of January 29, hundreds of blind Americans will converge on the
nation’s capital to meet with their representatives in Congress to
emphasize the need for legislators to advance key priorities that will help
the blind. The annual event organized by the National Federation of the
Blind, known as our Washington Seminar, officially begins with a kick-off
meeting on Monday, January 29 at 5 p.m. Eastern time. Join in person, via
Zoom, or through our additional ways to access.

In Person Location:

Holiday Inn Washington Capitol – National Mall
550 C Street, SW
Washington, DC 20024
Join via Zoom

Web: https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/98156556455
<https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/98156556455#success>
Or One tap mobile :
    US: +13017158592,,98156556455# US (Washington DC) or
+13052241968,,98156556455#
US

Webinar ID: 981 5655 6455 <https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/98156556455>
More Ways to Access

   - Closed Captioning Available
   - Access our live stream by asking your Amazon device to play "Nation's
   Blind"

When
January 29, 2024 5:00 PM through  7:00 PM
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/ical?reset=1&id=590>