[Youth-outreach] State and Regional Youth SLAMS`

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 10 21:48:58 UTC 2009

Hello Mary Joe and listers,

    Will efforts be made to host state or regional Youth SLAMS in order to
expose a greater number of blind youth to the NFB and our philosophy and to
bring this dynamic event "Closer to home" for these kids? Will you be
designing "How-to" information packs for states wishing to host such an
event in their state or in a particular part of the country? Just some food
for thought.

Peter Donahue