[Youth-outreach] Hello

Al Spooner aspooner at blindinc.org
Thu Feb 5 11:41:12 UTC 2009

Hi Liz,

Well, I am lead to believe that this was a relatively new list too.
At BLIND, Incorporated, where I work, I wear a few "hats" so to speak.
In addition to my Outreach and Marketing title, I am our Summer Youth
coordinator for our summer youth programs, which is a gig reason why I was
interested in this list, hoping to learn from others, and to contribute
where I might.

Al Spooner
Assistant Director
Outreach and Marketing
Blindness Learning In New Dimensions, Incorporated (BLIND, Incorporated)
100 East 22nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Office: 612-872-0100
Toll Free: 800-597-9558