[Youth-outreach] Hello from Maryland

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 19:30:22 UTC 2009

Hello,
I have been on here for a little bit now, but since everyone is talking,
thought I would join in. My name is Marsha, in Maryland, part of the local
chapter, as well as Youth Slam Coordinator for Maryland. I also serve on the
national association of guide dog users. As well have served on the Parents
of blind children board in Texas. It is nice to see people posting on this
list.

I believe that our youth is our future, and I am committed to doing whatever
it takes to make sure that the youth of the NFB has every opportunity to be
productive and successful.

Have a good day,
Marsha Lindsey

database 3834 (20090206) __________