[Youth-outreach] Need for Marshalls on Monday, July 6th and volunteers throughout convention

Fr. John Sheehan xaviersocietyfortheblind at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 14:49:29 UTC 2009

I don't know how you are set for marshalls but if you still one, I'm willing. I'm sighted, and in room 4317 at the Marriott. And a nice loud voice.
 Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ
Chairman

Xavier Society for the Blind
154 East 23rd St
New York, NY 10010
(212) 473-7800
Help us raise money for the Xavier Society for the Blind just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo! Free for you - and money for us! Thank you.