[Youth-outreach] Need your help!

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sat Apr 16 17:19:20 UTC 2011

Hi Catherine, and All,

While it's not exactly what you asked for, it may
provide help by way of ideas & inspiration. There's a
book which you can buy, or find on the NLS BARD site to
download, called, "Label It." It provides a ton of
specific ideas as to what can be labeled, and how. Here
are the details:

"Label It!
Braille & Audio Strategies for Identifying Items at
Home & Work
by Judith M. Dixon"

HTH,
Everett

-------
If you have any lesson plans on Labeling and Organizing
can you please share it
with me. I am planning to do a workshop on those things
for our youth. Also I
need as many lesson plans on building self esteem and
confidants.

Thanks,
Catherine Newman
Nabs_delawaredivision at yahoo.com