[Youth-outreach] An Introduction

Jensen, Meleah mjensen at nfb.org
Wed Aug 17 21:05:22 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,
I have recently joined the staff of the NFB Jernigan Institute and will be heading up our youth outreach efforts. If the JI can do anything to assist you in planning or coming up with ideas for youth outreach please don't hesitate to let me know. Also, we want to hear about any youth outreach being done in your state/chapter, so if you would pass along that information as it becomes available I would greatly appreciate it. Lastly, if you have suggestions of how we at the JI can better serve you in building your youth programs please share that with me. I am here for you and want to do what ever I can to be of assistance.

I look forward to working with all of you.

Warmest regards,
Meleah H. Jensen, MS
National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314 ext. 2418
Fax: 410-659-5129