[Youth-outreach] video I made about a youth outreach event I had at the national center

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 18:14:29 UTC 2011

Hi All,
This is John Bailey and I met most of you at the Youth Outreach program
about a year ago. As I said at the event, Virginia had an event for its
blind high school students in 2009 and it was held at the center. It was a
great success.

There were lots of great stories that came from it.  I am sure we can all
tell about our experiences working with blind kids. It is certainly an
activity were both mentor and youth grow from the experience.

Well, I created a speech about where I taught a young girl to break a board
with her palm. I like to think her experience has something that we all can
learn from. So, check out the video and start writing your own speeches and
posting them on YouTube, facebook, etc.

The url for my video is:
www.YouTube.JohnBaileySpeaker.com

I would like to see your stories on YouTube.
JB