[Youth-outreach] video I made about a youth outreach event I had at the national center

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Thu Mar 3 18:34:47 UTC 2011

John,

I love your use of the new media to tell the story of our work in the Federation. We definitely need more of this.

Mark

P.S. Please support our innovative efforts by visiting my Race for Independence page at http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/MRiccobono

Mark A. Riccobono, M.S.ed

Executive Director, Jernigan Institute