[Youth-outreach] just wanted to introduce myself to the list

jonathan matte jmatte28 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 10:27:01 UTC 2011

Hi there.
My name is Jonathan but most of my friends call me Jon.
I don’t typically do much with the various list serves intended for the blind so you’ll have to pardon me if I come off a little rusty with an introduction.
I’m 29 years of age and from Massachusetts a city called Brockton located about 45 minutes south of Boston.
Though I’m obviously not a youth I do consider myself to be a young at heart sort of individual.
I am totally blind and have been since birth.
I have a wide range of interests some of which include reading, listening to all types of music, talking online and on the phone, going out to dinner, sometimes to the movies, and browsing around in book and music stores to name only a few.
I’m currently single and do not have any kids though like many adults my age I’m always hoping that the right person comes along.
I enjoy meeting and getting to know new people and hope to meet lots of folks off of this list
if anyone would like to contact me off list and say hi feel free
my email address is

jmatte28 at comcast.net

Thanks for reading my intro and it’s good to be here
Take care
Regards
Jonathan from Massachusetts.