[Youth-outreach] {Disarmed} Happy Holidays from the National Federation of the Blind

Marc Maurer jerniganinstitute at nfb.org
Tue Dec 11 19:15:45 UTC 2012

    Holiday Message from the National Federation of the Blind
	*

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND!

	We’re excited to share our successes throughout 2012 and we look
forward to continuing to build a future full of opportunities in the
New Year. Thank you for supporting the National Federation of the
Blind. Together, we are truly “changing what it means to be
blind!”

	Start your holiday season with a message from our President, Dr. Marc
Maurer:    [1]   Unsubscribe from this mailing [2]
 Or you may opt-out of all future mailings from us [3]
 National Federation of the Blind200 East Wells Street
at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States
410 659-9314