[Youth-outreach] How to find the money to fund NFB youth activities

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 09:50:45 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Glad to see the list active again.

There are more than enough ideas of how we can assist blind youth to become
more independent, confident, and employable. However, one of the biggest
problems is finding the money to fund these programs.

Without the cash, all we have are good intentions and young people doing
what they always did and not going anywhere fast. However, with the
resources, we could have lots of programs like BELL where we can be changing
lives.

At the quarterly board meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of
Virginia last Saturday, we had a program that explained exactly how easy it
is to get the funding we really need for our programs. Below is a link to
the recording. If you find it helpful, please forward it along to others who
would also find it of use.

Please let me know if you have any questions or how you can do the same for
your chapter or affiliate.
John Bailey
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23327538/How_to_raise_thousands_for_your_chapter.mp3