[Youth-outreach] Intro

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Sun Mar 9 19:11:30 UTC 2014

Mikayla,

That is awesome!  I'm really glad you are volunteering to work during the
BELL program.  It will be a great way to help you make sure that you want to
be a TVI. I hope you have lots of kids in the program this summer.

If you are coming to the national convention come by and introduce yourself
to me at the Oklahoma section. I'll be under the flag for our state.

Take care,

Jeannie

Jeannie Massay, President
National Federation of the Blind
Of Oklahoma
457 N. Blackwelder
Edmond, OK 73034
405-600-0695
jeannie.massay at nfbok.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further! Donate your car to the National
Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call
1-855-659-9314