[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] Judy Druck

Pamela Koehler pkoehl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 16:25:47 UTC 2010

Hello Elizabeth.

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother.  I know she was a great
inspiration and I remember you speaking about how much she influenced
and supported your work.  I know that through you, her vision and
determination live on, and many more people have, and will continue to
benefit from this as a result of your work in Art Beyond Sight and Art
Education for the Blind.

Thank you both for all you've taught me.

Pam Koehler