[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] "Blind Sight" Photography Contest

Lisa Yayla Lisa.Yayla at statped.no
Tue Feb 26 07:48:42 UTC 2013

Forwarding:

  "Blind Sight" Photography Contest

Hello,

My company, OIC Books, was recently inspired by the artwork of Bruce Hall and Pete Eckert, two visually impaired photographers, to create a photography competition in which the photographs are taken without using the sense of sight. I'm writing to ask you to share news of this competition with your members and invite them to enter.

In this blog article we first presented the work of Hall and Eckert:

http://www.oh-i-see.com/blog/2012/12/13/creative-process-seeing-differently/

       This blog article describes the "Blind Sight Photography Contest" that we are conducting on Facebook from now until March 15:

http://www.oh-i-see.com/blog/2013/02/07/see-differently-blind-sight-photography-contest/

The contest is open to anyone over 18 worldwide who would like to
participate. Entrants must take a photograph without their use of
sight and cannot crop or manipulate the photo in any way. Ten
finalists will be chosen by popular vote with winners selected by a
panel of three distinguished professional in the field of photography.

If you are willing to spread the word of the competition to your
membership, please forward the following link where members can enter
and see the official rules:

https://www.facebook.com/OICmoments/app_451684954848385.

Thank you for considering and publicizing this opportunity. If you
have any questions or if I can help in any way, please contact me.

Regards,
Emily

Emily Wood
Marketing, OIC Books
26385 Carmel Rancho Blvd, Suite 103
Carmel, CA 93923
855-OIC-4-OIC
(855-642-4642)
ewood at Oh-I-See.com<mailto:ewood at Oh-I-See.com>

http://www.Oh-I-See.com <http://www.oh-i-see.com/>

-Scanned by Exchange Hosted Services-