[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] tools and programs

Donnelly Wilburn donnellywilburn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 05:51:32 UTC 2014

I would also like the contact.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research
[mailto:art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of John M. Kennedy
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 10:15 AM
To: Art Beyond Sight Theory and Research
Subject: Re: [Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] tools and programs

Hej Lisa
 What is the contact for raised line drawing kits in Sweden, can you let me
know?
  I have forgotten. And I deleted their emails to me. Oops.
 Ha' det godt,
John

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 28, 2013, at 2:51 AM, Lisa Yayla <Lisa.Yayla at statped.no> wrote:
>
> Morning all!
>
> Hope you all are well.  Right now I am looking at huge evergreens bending
in the wind here in Oslo. The weather is abnormally warm for the season and
against all reason am wishing for a little snow.

> Well perhaps the reason this post is a bit more spirited than usual is
that opening the browser this morning was introduced to new tools and
programs for tactile graphics. Find that very uplifting but at the same time
a bit of a wakeup call to me that the shakers and movers in this field are
really shaking and moving.