[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] Forwarding ONLINE CONFERENCE ABOUT VISUAL IMPAIRMENT

Lisa Yayla Lisa.Yayla at statped.no
Wed Nov 11 09:47:26 UTC 2015

Forwarding email

Hello everyone
This is Camila, from the International Institute on visual impairment team.
I'm writing to invite you to register for free in the 1ST INTERNATIONAL ONLINE CONFERENCE ON INCLUSION AND REHABILITATION FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED.
 The online conference will take place from December 11th to 13th, via video conference and will be translated into english, spanish and portuguese.
There will be over 30 lectures, divided into seven panels and taught by speakers from countries like USA, Canada, Germany, Israel, India, Chile, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil.
One of the most important lectures we'll have in this event is the lecture of Daniel Kish.
Daniel is the Creator of the technique of echolocation as applied toorientation and mobility for the visually impaired, and the founder of the World Access for The Blind, a United States-based organization that gives courses in the area of echolocation.
To know all the schedule, please access:
http://www.deficienciavisual.org/schedule/
We already have more than 600 registered persons, from 33 different countries and we invite you to be with us in this magnificent interchange of ideas and experiences on visual impairment living.
The registration is free, and you can register accessing http://www.deficienciavisual.org/conference/
Please, give us all the information is being required in the registration form, it's really important we can comunicate you about what's happening during the conference.

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

General Coordination: Prof. Wagner Alves Ribeiro Maia - educator, a graduate degree in teaching in higher education, an expert in visually impaired education, director of the International Institute of Visual Impairment Editorial coordination: Prof. Ms. Drd. Decio Guimaraes Birth: Master and doctoral candidate in cognition and language from the State University of North Fluminense, director of the Culture Institute and Knowledge International relations: Dr. Camila Gandini - Psychotherapist, member of the INSS rehabilitation team, and English teacher Visual Disability Portal.
Voiceovers and translations: Harrison Tu - University of California, USA, and Prof.. Karina Guadalupe Rosales Martinez, Instituto Universitario del Centro de México Technical manager: Felipe Pereira de Souza Bento - Systems Analyst

PS: If you know anyone who would be interested on this information, please forward this message.

About us:

The International Institute on Visual Impairment is an institution thhat provides face-to-face and online courses around the world, individual assistance, and training and consultation to people who are blind, low vision, their families and professionals who work with visually impaired people.
If you haven't heard of us, please visit:
http://www.deficienciavisual.org/
 You can read our website in your language, you just need to select your favorite language in a combobox you can find in the top of the page.

-Scanned by Exchange Hosted Services-