[Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] {Spam?} Exhibition of blind photographers on display in Huntington, “Immersed: ,” Bruce Hall photographer

fnugg at online.no fnugg at online.no
Fri Nov 18 13:01:13 UTC 2016

Pushkin Museum opens exhibit of paintings for the blind

On Nov. 13, Moscow’s Pushkin State Museum of Fine Art
<http://www.arts-museum.ru/> has opened the "To Visualize the Invisible"
exhibition, giving the blind and visually impaired the chance to
experience visual art.

http://rbth.com/arts/2016/11/14/pushkin-museum-opens-exhibit-of-paintings-for-the-blind_647461

http://rbth.com/multimedia/photo_of_the_day/2016/11/13/photo-of-the-day-to-visualize-the-invisible_647387

Please touch the art

Ann Cunningham was born in the gravel capital of the world, Oxford,
Michigan. Surrounded by a variety of rocks, she’d spend hours sorting
through stones as a child. When she was 15 her father brought home a
book of 101 art projects and one in particular caught her attention.

“There was stone carving, and it was just a two-page spread, but I was
like, ‘That’s what I want to do!’” she says.

http://www.boulderweekly.com/entertainment/arts-culture/please-touch-the-art/

  Famous Paintings Exhibited for Blind People in Rome

http://www.plenglish.com/index.php?o=rn&id=5641&SEO=famous-paintings-exhibited-for-blind-people-in-rome

Blind student's drawing wins award

http://qctimes.com/ap/state/blind-student-s-drawing-wins-award/article_d3106799-835b-57ef-9c52-c47cfd59baad.html

http://www.idahostatesman.com/entertainment/article112290242.html

Special Art Special Hands shows off art with heart

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/entertainment/arts/2016/11/03/special-art-special-hands/92421716/

Exhibition of blind photographers on display in Huntington

http://www.observer-reporter.com/20161030/exhibition_of_blind_photographers_on_display_in_huntington

http://www.thehour.com/news/article/Exhibition-of-blind-photographers-on-display-in-10423238.php

“Immersed: Our Experience With Autism,” Bruce Hall photographer

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/638219837/immersed-our-experience-with-autism

http://lenscratch.com/2015/11/bruce-hall/

Blind Photographers Guild

http://visualsummit.com/link/Promo_Page_-_45714