[Artists-making-art] tips for getting clay fired

Jeannie Nylander jeannien at centurytel.net
Fri Dec 2 23:49:21 UTC 2011

Hi there ,
Yes Mike there are small kilms out there.  .  Mike  there are many places to get them.  I held out for a kilm that someone wanted to sell that was already used the pottery are much cheaper.  I am a potter and there are endless things you can do with clay. I really enjoy pottery and sculptues.  There is a ceramic monthly that can help you get started finding the equipment that is best for your needs.
sincerely
Jeannie