[Artists-making-art] raised line drawing boards

Ghkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 00:54:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

The only other raised line drawing boards I have seen was from a foreign
country and the paper was  not slippery and I felt it was a better product.
I haven't seen it in many  years so I don't know if it is still available.
My dad made me one out of a piece of paneling, placed a screen over it (on
the reverse side of the paneling)  and then taped the sides with duct tape.
You can use those wax type pencils on it or a crayon. Not sure if this suits
your needs but you can make  it any   size you want. Mine even had a little
handle on it for carryin.

Georgia