[Artists-making-art] raised line drawing boards

Heather Kirkwood hkdawn at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 02:46:07 UTC 2011

This looks really interesting. What fun! I love doing pen and ink drawings and this would be a great way to make them more tactile. Thanks for sharing.

Heather Kirkwood
Director of Outreach, Vice President
Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network
One South Road
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
1 (800) 789-9HPS
www.hpsnetwork.org

Personal blog: www.heatherkirkwood.blogspot.com

Search the Web at www.goodsearch.com and choose the HPS Network as your charity!

HPS New York Conference - March 16-18, 2012