[Artists-making-art] raised line drawing boards

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:49:56 UTC 2011

Dear Angelo,
The raised line drawing board I have is a wood board with a sort of
rubber glued to the front of it. I put a pice of paper (any kind will
do, though for permanent drawings, the plastic stuff is best) and draw
on it using a pencil, a pen, or anything with a point...even a stylus
works. When I turn the paper over, the drawing is raised off the page
fractionally and I can feel my drawing.

I hope that I explained it well enough...I jost know that it works :P

~Jewel