[Artists-making-art] Introduction from Jewel

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:26:42 UTC 2011

I have a totally blind friend who has a successful business selling her
hand-made jewlery. She works with similar stones and for a similar
reason due to the power of certain stones. She works with various stones
and creates various pieces including talisman-like pieces. They are
beautiful, and as I said, she has developed a good following, making a
nice flow of cash from the sell of her creations. She does it all
without vision, relying on alternative techniques including Braille for
labeling and tactile means of creating.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: