[Artists-making-art] Introduction digital musician

Ed Worrell blindworrell at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 22:18:21 UTC 2011

Hello Tatiana, Thanks for looking at, listening to my music rather. I am glad that some has listened to it. Most people disregard the style of music that I do as noise. I have looked all over the internet and have not found any other blind people that make electronic/electronica music. I am working on putting more music on my Soundcloud page
http://soundcloud.com/blindworrell
I am currently working on another song that will be posted in the next few days, I will post a link when I get it done and up on the site. Once again thanks for listening.

Ed