[Artists-making-art] my intro

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 00:54:09 UTC 2011

Dear Mike,
Welcome to the list! I know that I, ofr one, would love to hear about
your work, being an aspirant to clay working. I just found out today
that our local park has an art center where they teach pottery and
have open studio times (for a price), so I may get into that and learn
on the wheel! Any tips for a blind pottery maker in a class intended
for the sighted?

~Jewel