[Artists-making-art] Introduction from Jeannie

Jeannie Nylander jeannien at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 29 18:31:48 UTC 2011

Hi fellow Artists,
My name is Jeannie, I am a totally blind artist who is trying to find new ways of creating my art. I love working in clay and did love to paint until a year and a half ago when I had to have my eyes removed. Still healing and wanting to find new and exciting ways to share ideas and be able to talk with other artists.
I just turn 50, I have been married 30 years, have 2 kids and 3 grand kids who I call my grandflowers, because their names are Lily, Violet and Magnolia. I am from Lacrosse WI.
Nice to meet you all.
Sincerely
Jeannie Nylander