[Artists-making-art] Introduction from Jeannie

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 00:27:35 UTC 2011

Hi Jean, I think that calling your grand kids "grand flowers" is cute! Well anyway, since you want to learn about different arts that blind people can use. There are many different ways for a blind person to do art. I am learning how to make rag rugs on a weaving loom. If you join the Krafter's Corner, you will meet blind people who nit, croshay, soe, beed, do pottery and the list is growing. You can also become a riter, a decorater, a performer, a Marshel artest and do many different kinds of art that I haven't even touched yet. I hope that this has helped!
Kendra Schaber